#BL270: Tweet Us Your Election Predictions

Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - 01:00 PM

Election 2012 map showing swing states (270ToWin)

Who do you think is going to reach 270 electoral votes? How? Tweet us your predictions. Get it right, and you'll get a shoutout on the BL Show Wednesday morning! Here's how:

1) Go to 270ToWin.com and fill out your map.

2) Click on "Share Map" and hit the Twitter button, or copy the link.

3) Post the link below, or Tweet @BrianLehrer using the hashtag #BL270

That's it! See what other WNYC fans are predicting below.

More in:

News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

St John from New Orleans

Thanks so much fro this show. I recently watched a Democracy Now show featuring Shane Bauer, who spent 2 years in solitary confinement in Iran, who then came back to do a piece on solitary confinement in America's prisons. The question that one comes out with is 'why?' Why do the guards, wardens, etc, do this? And please have Michelle Alexander on sometime, to address the larger issue of mass incarceration

Nov. 16 2012 10:57 AM
Audrey from NJ

More election gossip, pendants, minutia, details, polls, percentages of precincts…Please! We have had enough!

Congratulations, you have finally found something that can get me to switch channels faster than the pledge drives – more election talk!!

I will try again tomorrow.

Your beloved and loyal sustaining member,
Ajm

Nov. 07 2012 10:11 AM
ethan from bk

here's my guess. great coverage as always; thanks for working to bring good talking points to the table.

Nov. 06 2012 05:50 PM
Matt Meyer from NYC

Brian, as always, your show is the best! I've been listening since I moved to NYC 20 years ago and my love for here is an impossible 10x more than it ever could be because of my daily, strict observance of your show!

Here are my picks:

Nov. 06 2012 04:33 PM
jon wikan from Ossining, NY

Brian, here is my prediction! Thanks for all the great airtime. http://www.270towin.com/2012_election_predictions.php?mapid=bszJ&referring_service=facebook#.UJkyRyzVK7Y.facebook

Nov. 06 2012 01:28 PM