The final debate between President Obama and challenger Mitt Romney took place Monday night at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida. The focus of the debate was (supposed to be) foreign policy, and it was moderated by CBS's Bob Schieffer. Brian Lehrer hosted a (Mostly) Swing State Radio Network for a call-in special to preview the debate featuring:
- David Sanger, chief Washington correspondent for The New York Times and author of Confront and Conceal: Obama's Secret Wars and Surprising Use of American Power, talks to Brian about the foreign policy issues to watch out for in tonight's debate.
- Brooke Gladstone, co-host and managing editor of NPR's On the Media, talks about the ad and media experience in swing states.
- Our reporter round table brings the latest from the swing states, with:
- Jo Ingles of the Statehouse News Bureau from Ohio Public Radio and T.V.
- Mark Simpson, news director and Intersection host at WMFE in Central Florida
- Clay Masters, reporter with Iowa Public Radio
We'll post the audio here shortly. Below you can watch the entire debate and read a transcript of our debate live chat.