Play | Debate Bingo!

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Watching the debate tonight? Why not watch and chat with us while we play interactive debate bingo! Get a fresh card, fill in your tiles as the candidates (or moderators) call out your terms, and tweet out when you've got a winner. Got beef with what constitutes a tile? Come chat it out or hash it out at #debatebingo.

Contributors:

John Keefe, Louise Ma, Steven Melendez, Stephen Reader and Caitlin Thompson

Tags:

More in:

Play bingo for free

BingoTG.com has been played and trusted by UK customers since inception. If you are playing for real for the first time, you will need to pass our Age Verification checks to prove you are over eighteen before you can play.

<a href="http://www.bingotg.com">bingo on your mobile</a>

Oct. 22 2012 07:19 AM
eleniNYC from Jackson Heights

Since I no longer have TV reception, I am soley dependent on radio coverage. Based on the tone of both candidates, this was a highly civil debate --- which I appreciated. I'm sure many Americans felt the same.
I'm not sure who won this round. It might have even been a draw between both candidates. However Obama did put Romney on the defensive. I think that we won't be able to evaluate the successes / failures of the debates until AFTER the election. ANd likwise, we will NOT be able to know about the Obama Admins until after the 2nd term. Romney is very confusing because he is constantly vacillating on issues. I could have sworn that Romney said just the opposite less than a month ago. As for education, well there is nothing new there and NOT worth responding to in this post.

Oct. 03 2012 10:57 PM

Mitt continues to not answer the questions.

What's wrong with trying to institutionalize what is being done right in some places all over the country.

The private market and individual market always works best? Seriously?

Oct. 03 2012 10:08 PM

Dodd–Frank hasn't been able to be fully described and implemented because of all the lobbyist fighting against regulations!

Oct. 03 2012 09:56 PM
Brenda from NJ

I feel like Romney is rude to the moderator always interrupting him and the President. I cannot even figure out what Romney is talking about always saying so much and not giving clear details. Everything Obama has said I already know, and most of everything Romney has said sounds different to what he was saying not too long.

Oct. 03 2012 09:53 PM
meg

yep, that was what i did, and that's when i got 4 rows instead of 5. if i just print it as-is it works fine.

Oct. 03 2012 09:50 PM

Jim Leherer needs to call Mitt Romney on the specifics. He's throwing out generalities or flat statements but no numbers and no specifics.

Oct. 03 2012 09:49 PM
Anne from charlotte

where do they get their numbers and how can we check them?

Oct. 03 2012 09:24 PM
Heather from Breckenridge, CO

14 minutes in and were are already talking in circles... and that was not a question.

Oct. 03 2012 09:14 PM
Marti from Minneapolis

Meg, make sure you first click the Print a Card button at the bottom of the screen. Then see if you get a black and white card that looks better.

Oct. 03 2012 08:24 PM
meg from NJ

Don't know if it's because I'm using Firefox, but when I click 'print card' I get one that is only 4 columns long and everything is in the wrong place.

Oct. 03 2012 07:42 PM