U.S. Senate Races Heating Up

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Politico political reporter, Dave Catanese, discusses the contentious U.S. Senate races in states like Massachusetts, Florida, Virginia -- and what they could mean for the balance of power in Congress.

Dave Catanese

That segment seemed anticlimactic...I guess I'm just agnostic on the Seante races.

Sep. 26 2012 10:31 AM
Margaret Ryan from Manhattan

In discussing the past of Elizabeth Warren, I wish the media would also mention Scott Brown's past -- specifically his nude photo in Cosmo when he was a law student. Although he was quite buff, it's not the sort of thing I'd like my Senator to have in his past.

Sep. 26 2012 10:24 AM

Here was an opportunity to give your listeners facts and instead you give them misinformation.
Elizabeth Warren worked to give the asbestos victims their due money. She won a large settlement for them.
After she left that post it was denied. She did NOTHING WRONG.

Sep. 26 2012 10:13 AM

Mother of God please talk issues not innuendo...if the Warren stuff isn't an issue don't bring it up so you can dismiss it

Sep. 26 2012 10:10 AM
Robert from NYC

Well, you see RUCB_Alum from Central New Jersey, they all seem to be liars. It's in the republican DNA. I'd say they also stoop to name calling but in recent time, I too have stooped to their level in that area. I have to disagree on this point with my friend Eliot Spitzer--whom I respect and admire highly--I say, contrary to what he says, that you MUST stoop to their level because these folks have gone so low that the only way to fight back at them is at their level. Just be sure to take a shower after every attack or you'll start to smell as badly as they do.

Sep. 26 2012 10:09 AM

totally foolish to play tat audio clip

Sep. 26 2012 10:09 AM
RUCB_Alum from Central New Jersey

Hurt her in the election? Nope. She never claimed to have passed the bar in MA. She can advise and consent but cannot file a brief or argue before MA judges. No biggie.

"Warren’s own listing of her Bar admissions is consistent with not being licensed in Massachusetts. In a June 25, 2008 CV Warren listed only Texas and New Jersey."

Why are you posting FOR Martin? Can't he stand to take his own beatings? Also your pejorative reference to "Senator Cherokee" is bigoted. Go post in FreeRepublic where people can stand the attempted putdowns.

Sep. 26 2012 09:43 AM
POSTED FOR MARTIN CHUZZLEWIT from Manhattan

MASSACHSUSETTS RACE

It appears that Senator CHEROKEE (yes, our Native American Princess, Elizabeth Warren) has been caught lying again.

She has been practicing law without a license out of her Cambridge office for over 10 years. She had never passed the Massachusetts bar exam. Her alibi is that she was doing it for a good cause. (See link below…fighting FOR asbestos companies…lie # 3) She never listed it on her formal CV and yesterday, 9/25, she admitted on Boston FM 96.9 that she has never had a license. This is the woman who was going to hold our banks and pension funds accountable to “the letter of the law” as head of the CFPB. Unbelievable what the Left will ignore for their agenda. She should be in jail (6 months under Masssachusetts law) not in the Senate.

Warren might or might not be 1/32 Cherokee (never documented), but she certainly is only 1/32 honest.
Will this hurt her in the election?

Sep. 26 2012 08:15 AM