30 Issues in 30 Days is our election year series on the important issues facing the country this election year. Today: What is the future of U.S.-China relations? Visit the 30 Issue home page for all the conversations.
Open Prep: Questions, Articles, and Links to Get You Started
- Should the President approach China as a friend or foe?
- How do the two countries perceive one another?
- Should we worry about China's investment in other countries?
What are your key questions on this topic? Post them below and get the conversation going!
- Rob Schmitz, China bureau chief for American Public Media's Marketplace
- Sheryl WuDunn, investment banker, writer, and Pulitzer-prize winning former reporter with the New York Times
Got a Follow Up?
Each Friday we'll be following up on one of that week's issues. Got a particular follow-up question from this conversation? Comment below or tweet us. Tweet to @brianlehrer