Each evening during the conventions, Brian Lehrer hosts a convention call-in from 7-8pm, from WNYC in New York and around the country on the "(Mostly) Swing-State Radio Network". Get analysis of the convention, previews of that evening's speeches, and a chance to talk with public radio listeners in swing states around the country.
- Analysis from Jodi Kantor, New York Times Washington correspondent and author of The Obamas
- John Podesta, former White House Chief of Staff under President Clinton and founder and chair of the Center for American Progress
- Jesse Jackson, civil rights activist
- A reporter's roundtable with:
- Anna Sale, It's a Free Country political reporter
- Jo Ingles, Statehouse News Reporter for Ohio Public Radio and T.V.
- Matt Laslo, reporter for WAMU
- Plus your calls! Want to join the conversation? Call 1-800-543-2543 or comment below
- Once the special is over, join a live-chat and watch the speeches at It's A Free Country
Tune in starting at 7pm EST Tuesday. Tonight we're on WNYC New York, New Jersey Public Radio, WAMU American University, WCPN-FM Cleveland, WDET-FM Detroit, WHA-AM Wisconsin, WUNC Chapel Hill, and WUSF Tampa
(Election Special opening theme "My Robot" by Looper | Closing theme "Lighthouse" by Bryan Young)