Each evening during the conventions, Brian Lehrer hosts a convention call-in from 7-8pm, from WNYC in New York and around the country on the "(Mostly) Swing-State Radio Network". Get analysis of the convention, previews of that evening's speeches, and a chance to talk with public radio listeners in swing states around the country.
- Nate Silver of the blog Five Thirty Eight from The New York Times offers his analysis of recent polls and what has changed politically in the last four years.
- Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee
- A reporter's roundtable with: WUSF Tampa reporter John O'Connor; WNYC's Anna Sale, politics reporter for It's A Free Country; and Leoneda Inge of North Carolina Public Radio
- Plus your calls! Want to join the conversation? Call 1-800-543-2543 or comment below
- Stick around all night for coverage and a live chat on It's A Free Country
Tonight's Question for Republicans: What life experience has shaped your politics?
Tune in starting at 7pm EST Tuesday. Tonight we're on WNYC New York, New Jersey Public Radio, WAMU American University, WCPN-FM Cleveland, WDET-FM Detroit, WHA-AM Wisconsin, WUNC Chapel Hill, and WUSF Tampa
(Election Special opening theme "My Robot" by Looper | Closing theme "Lighthouse" by Bryan Young)