Here's our latest roundup of all the truly-relevant headlines to hit the city, these past 7 days.
- This Upper West Side deli offers a sandwich with 7 pounds of meat, and people actually eat it.
- Thieves are making off with 300-pound manhole covers across the city.
- Grand Central takes a special beating in 'The Avengers.'
- Facebook honcho Sean Parker's Greenwich Village mansion is appointed with sizable chunks of subway cars.
- Old boats go to die off the coast of Staten Island.
- Landlord trashes Williamsburg tenant's apartment.
- Staten Island legislator wants to outlaw tattoos and body piercings on local dogs, but some parts of her bill draw opposition.
- A small number of doctors are writing the vast majority of the city's painkiller prescriptions.
- Beastie Boy and Brooklynite Adam Yauch, RIP.