The Energy Revolution focuses on emerging renewable energy resource technologies and the creative personalities behind those advances' development. Listeners will meet a wind power expert from Brussels, and visit the world's largest solar tower in Seville and hear reports on a wide range of green technologies being developed around the U.S.
- From Massachusetts: turning cooking oil into fuel for cars
- From Michigan: making fuel from algae
- From Virginia: pumping water for energy storage
- From North Carolina: developing a new, efficient electricity grid
- From California: improving LEDs with nanotechnology