Paladino on Palin: She Just Throws a Bunch of Words Around

Friday, September 17, 2010 - 04:29 PM

Something I couldn't resist posting during my day of exceedingly light blogging:

The video accompaniment of Carl Paladino explaining why he doesn't think much of fellow Republican insurgents Sarah Palin and Chris Chistie.

Note: the audio isn't stellar, but the disdain comes across loud and clear.

While discussing 2012 presidential candidates, I asked what he thought about Palin.

"We need a real leader, not someone who is going to go there and just throw a bunch of words around," Paladino said.

Tags:

More in:

Poto

Finally the truth from the Tea Party!

Oct. 26 2010 11:38 PM
Jana Peterson

I'm sure someone said that about the Gestapo once.

Sep. 18 2010 01:35 PM
rainman

"G", as bad as this sounds I think there's more to it. I believe it's been taken out of context intentionally. I think it's a set up to pull Paladino down and was not the question asked.
I am pretty certain he wouldn't diss someone who has a strong affiliation with the Tea Party.
If it was about the 2012 presidency, I would have to agree at this time in my opinion that I don't feel Palin can win it. Don't get me wrong for I love who she is and have the utmost respect for her and all that she has done but I just don't think she is strong enough at this time. As the Vice President of these United States she'd be "a Lock" guaranteed but needs a few more years before winning the presidency.
rainman

Sep. 18 2010 08:33 AM
Gjackson3

What an ass. Palin is one of the only true leader this nation has. Most certainly the most powerful leader since Ronald Reagan himself. How exactly did this nimrod make it this far????

Sep. 18 2010 07:42 AM
rainman

It's important to remember that the cobblestones laid for this once great political road, now lay in rubble and took years to deteriorate, breaking down from the good. And now as we stand mesmerized while absorbing that shocking reality we must remember together what it took to first accomplish. If we have others that support us without overzealous of self gain lets embrace their goodness and contribution to the stones they've laid new for the road back to freedom and truth in our government

rainman.

Sep. 18 2010 06:58 AM

Sponsored

"The Capitol Pressroom" with Susan Arbetter at 11 am

For show archives, please visit The Capitol Bureau's website here.

About The Empire

Everything you need to know about New York politics and governance. We aim for a ground-up approach to politics, reverse engineered to make the effect just as important as the players and the game they play. From the Long Island to The Thousand Islands, New York City Hall to the Capitol Building, The Empire's got you covered.

Check out WNYC's 2013 Mayor Tracker--the one-stop shop for info about the candidates, issues and trends in the upcoming New York City mayoral election.

Our Reporters