A New York court has postponed a hearing on a lawsuit filed against former International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn by a woman who says he sexually assaulted her in a hotel.
Prosecutors dropped criminal charges against Strauss-Kahn last year, but his accuser has continued to seek monetary damages in civil court.
Courts spokesman David Bookstaver said Tuesday that the hearing will be held March 28 in Manhattan. It originally was scheduled for March 15.
Strauss-Kahn wants the lawsuit dismissed. He says he had diplomatic immunity. He is not required to attend the hearing.
Attorney Kenneth Thompson has said the accuser, Nafissatou Diallo (na-fee-SAH'-too dee-AH'-loh), is looking forward to her day in court.