Open Phones: Radio Question Roulette

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All day we've been asking you questions, now it's time for you to talk to each other. We'll try an on-air chain letter - chatroulette for radio. Call-in with a question - any question - you'd want to ask a stranger on the radio. Once they answer, they get to turn around and ask the next person a question. You don't get to ask unless you've answered first! Call 212.433.WNYC at 11:40 to play - start thinking of your question now!

omgG from omgSunsetPark

omg, the last caller was so out of left field and so fitting for this whacky segment

Nov. 22 2011 11:58 PM
Marian from Hillsdale, NJ

I loved this segment today! I would love you to do it more often..it was so totally random...but somehow these questions were asked to the callers who had experience/or whose lifestyle helped them answer the questions..serendipity!

Nov. 22 2011 09:12 PM
Lynn from NJ

Thank you for this great venue! It's interesting and entertaining to listen to the exchanges and ideas between total strangers. Happy Holiday!

Nov. 22 2011 12:03 PM
Amy from Manhattan

Here's my question: next time, could the last caller ask a question to be answered in the comments? Just to even it out?

Nov. 22 2011 12:00 PM
Amy from Manhattan

What I like about this is that it gets me thinking about what my own answers to these questions would be.

Nov. 22 2011 11:58 AM
khadija from Brooklyn

This is soooooo fun! Ought to become, perhaps, a monthly feature. Happy Holidays to all. ; }}}

Nov. 22 2011 11:55 AM
Joe from nearby

I'm dreading it.
every get together my brother waits until my stomach has food in it when he starts up the the Foxnews talking points, which he really believs. I'm not sure which upsets me more- the out & out lies, or that he believes them.
This year I'll give him a copy of the new poll that says Foxnews watchers are less informed than people who don't watch any news at all.
;-)

Nov. 22 2011 11:51 AM
Al from nyc

here is a question: do you know your congress representative? do you know what they do?

Nov. 22 2011 11:46 AM