Vote For Your Favorite Oscar Nominee!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Who do you want to win in this year's Academy Awards? Please let us know by voting below for your picks in some of the top categories.

Tags:

More in:

News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

GC from NYC

Diddo on that... voting process not working (not accepting votes from choices provided).

Feb. 27 2011 07:26 PM
Mary Ann Willoughby from NYC

I give up! This ballot would not accept my votes. not sure why but this is not working.

Feb. 27 2011 02:12 PM
jack from Brooklyn

Your ballot didn't allow me to vote for whom I wanted. Every time I tried, a message was displayed like this one Select a valid choice. 1. Mike Leigh for is not one of the available choices.
No wonder the King's Speech gets all the votes!

Feb. 26 2011 11:20 AM
Annamaria Menconi from Clifton, NJ

The King's Speech is true storytelling without the need for super special effects, blood and guts, and other horrors which so many films these days depend on. It is a movie which all young people need to see. This is history come to life in a memorable way! Colin Firth was glorious! I hope this film wins for Best Picture and sets an example as to what film can and should be doing.

Jan. 27 2011 02:58 PM
Stephen

Best Documentary:

Pat Tillman Story

Jan. 25 2011 12:34 PM
George Shepherd from Crestwood, NY

Although BLACK SWAN made me cringe and I was uncomfortable for days after seeing it, it is for that exact reason it should win Best Picture.

For shouldn't art elicit such a lasting emotional reaction.

While all the films this year were great, BLACK SWAN was in my opinion extraordinary.

Jan. 25 2011 12:25 PM
carlos davalos

Hello from Mexico City.

Jan. 25 2011 12:07 PM

True Grit, y'all!

Jan. 25 2011 11:19 AM
Carole Walker from New Jersey

I am a major fan of Colin Firth and his fillms. He deserves to finally win an Oscar!

Jan. 25 2011 10:22 AM
Colette Duerre from Manhattan

too bad Lesley Manville in Another Year left out - magnificent performance!

Jan. 25 2011 10:09 AM
Silke Tham from Germany

love Natalie Portman but not this charakter and this film!!

Jan. 25 2011 09:21 AM