Senate Vote Count

Monday, November 15, 2010

New York State Senators Liz Krueger (D-Manhattan, 26th district), and Martin Golden (R-22nd district, Brooklyn; Bay Ridge, Dyker Heights, Bensonhurst, Marine Park, Gerritsen Beach, Gravesend and parts of Sheepshead Bay, Borough Park and Midwood), discuss delays in determining party control of the New York State Senate.

Martin Golden and Liz Krueger
News, weather, Radiolab, Brian Lehrer and more.
Get the best of WNYC in your inbox, every morning.

Janet Alexander

Why, of why, does Ms. Kruger have to end each statement on an "up-tone"? Afterawhile, I found that I couldn't listen anymore...

Nov. 15 2010 10:53 AM
jmurphy from long island

oh my goodness, rhetoric as usual. when are these politicians going to realize that americans don't want to hear posturing, they want to see work being done.

Nov. 15 2010 10:47 AM
rocketship from Brooklyn

Just turned the radio off. This doesn't bode well for the next four years...

Nov. 15 2010 10:47 AM
Jeff from Westchester Co.

Based on the chips (seemingly nailed) on the shoulders of both senators, I expect more of the same behavior in Albany's upcoming session.
When will they learn ?!?

Nov. 15 2010 10:47 AM
David from Great Neck

I want my absentee ballot counted in the 7 SD (Johnson-Martins). Can't believe has taken so long. This race has shown some amazing trends, including how Iranians in Great Neck, all Jewish, voted against Johnson as well as Rep. Ackerman, both Jewish, as well as against Tom DiNapoli, who lives here. Also, Johnson did not seek Working Families backing, which could have yielded another 1,600 votes as it did for the Democratic Tax Receiver of N. Hempstead. Would be an amazing loss for Johnson (and I would be disappointed)

Nov. 15 2010 10:45 AM
bugs

please fix the formatting of your site on safari browser.

Nov. 15 2010 10:45 AM
imho

I find these two people to be tedious.

Nov. 15 2010 10:41 AM