Andrew Roberts appears in the following:
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Thursday, July 26, 2012
The Olympic Games has always meant more than just athletic battles of the world's greatest and strongest. The Games often become a forum for political protest, for social change. Is that too much to ask of the Games?
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Live from WNYC's Jerome L. Greene Performance Space. Watch the video here.
To wrap up the End of War project, we have a wide-ranging discussion about how we can accomplish peace. Conversations include:
The Veteran's Perspective
- Sead Suvalic, Bosnian refugee and Program Officer, U.S. Programs, International Rescue Committee
- Andrew S. Roberts, Iraq war veteran and director of Military and Veterans Liaison Services at North Shore LIJ
- Carl Callender, a program director at Black Veterans for Social Justice and an Iraq war veteran
Why Not A Department of Peace?
- Dennis Kucinich, U.S. Congressman (D-Ohio)
- John Horgan, science journalist and director of the Center for Science Writings at the Stevens Institute of Technology and author of the new book The End of War
Strategies for Peace