- Use the Listen button to pop-out the player.
- Select a different station from the Station drop-down menu.
- See what's coming up next in the Schedule menu.
- Choose a different stream format in the Options menu.
- Click on the show information to find out more about what you're hearing.
For instructions on listening to our online streams on your mobile devices, go to our mobile page.
- Use the Play and Pause buttons to start and stop the audio or pick up where you left off.
- Adjust the Volume by clicking on the incline next to the speaker icon.
- If the audio is available for download, you can Download the MP3 file and import it into your own media software or portable MP3 player. (Some files will not be available for download due to copyright restrictions.)
My Playlist: You can add archived audio to My Playlist by using the Listen and Add buttons in an inline player. (See more about the inline player below.) Take a single audio file off My Playlist by using the Remove link or remove all audio from My Playlist by clicking Clear Playlist.
Most Listened: The Most Listened playlist lets you see what other listeners have listened to the most.
Most episodes and articles contain archived audio in our in-line player.
- Toggle the Play and Pause buttons to start and stop the audio and pick up where you left off.
- Adjust the Volume by clicking on the bars next to the speaker icon.
- Download the MP3 file so you can import it into your own media software or portable MP3 player. (Some files will not be available for download due to copyright restrictions.)
- Embed opens a window with html code, allowing you to embed the audio player into your website or blog.
Listen and Add buttons: Both buttons launch the pop-out player in a separate window and put the file on My Playlist in the right half of the window. Listen puts the audio file at the top of your playlist and immediately begins to play it. Add puts the audio file at the bottom of your playlist so you can listen to it later.
To use the audio player, you need the latest version of Adobe Flash available for download on Mac or PC. You may need to adjust the pop-up blocker on your browser to allow the pop-up version of the audio player to work. We recommend that you use current versions of web browser software; we do not support all older versions of some browsers.